Archive for August, 2008
Here are some great benefits of Flexx Theme:
- 1,056 possible layout combinations (see video demo) – Pick and choose your layout with a mouse click
- Rotating header images (see video demo) – Easily upload your new header images and set the Flash-like transition effects
- Contact Form Page Template – The custom image uploader feature allows you to personalize your site with your own logo
- Plug and Play Graphic Changes – Easily change the look of your site by uploading new background images (setting every different combo with it) and setting the color through a Photoshop-like color picker.
- Menu Builder – Pick and choose what Pages you want in the menu navigation, including subpages.
- Search Engine Optimization – As with all our themes, we’ve built it to get you the best exposure in the search engines, and include a SEO panel to tweak some basic settings.
- Already WP 2.7 Compatible! – We’ve been running the FlexxTheme demo site in the beta version of WordPress 2.7!
Flexx Professsional brings the original features together with some stunning new graphics and looks! Get your version today!
This is how lists look with bSocial! What HTML tags would you like to see?
Let’s start with an unordered list:
And then move on to a more interesting ordered list:
- one, two
- buckle my shoe
- three, four
- knock at the door
- Five, six
- pick up sticks
- Seven, eight, lay them straight
- Nine, ten, a big fat hen
- Eleven, twelve, dig and delve
- Thirteen, fourteen, maids a’courting
- Fifteen, sixteen, maids in the kitchen
- Seventeen, eighteen, maids a’waiting
- Nineteen, twenty, my platter’s empty …